lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Born Alone - Wilco


Wilco - Born alone (The whole love, 2011)

I have heard the war and worry of the gospel
 Ferry fast across the void
 I have married broken spoke chargin' smoke wheels
 Spit and swallowed opioids

I am the driver at the wheel of the horror
 Marching circles at the gate
 Mine eyes have seen the fury
 So flattered by fate

Tonight, I'd rather count the warm fuse internally
 Subtract the silence of myself
 I would rather choose a [?] minded mystery
 Reverse the riddle for my health

I'll unwind strange rhymes overpowering
 Toss the chimneys in the sea
 I believe I've seen the finger
 Devine extremities

Please come closer to the feather smooth lens fire
 Sadness is my luxury
 Will you ever join the [?] before I die
 More aware of it than me

The [?] are [?] stone, the kids are unabashed
 Loneliness postponed
 Mine eyes deceiving glory
 I was born to die alone

http://wilcoworld.net/#!/