domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

Night & Day - Virginia Labuat

Porque cada vez me gusta más, porque mezcla ritmos soul, jazz, rock y blues con frescura y ligereza, porque cada vez que le escucho quiero volver a hacerlo.
Por eso publico a Virginia Maestro, por eso le escucho Con Las Venas Abiertas...


Virginia Labuat - Night & Day

I’m trapped in 
this one odd dream 
this one labyrinth 
this one room with no doors and 
no key 

Desert island 
with no sandman 
I’m the child left behind 

I am lost 
in a dark forest 
I’m being chased by fears, 
troubles and tears 

I feel I’m sinking 
deep in the quicksands 
my lungs are aching 
Gasping for just one more breath to survive 

Then sun rays 
come to my face, 
point out the way 
through a window that leads to 
this raft 

On it standing, 
one rose holding 
Mr. sandman says hi 

I see trees, 
hear baby laughter 
kids racing each other 
quick in the sun 

Riding a mare 
over the hilltops 
I feel the fresh air 
fill my chest with the lost words 
for this song


http://virginialabuat.com/